• The terms and conditions apply to the use of the Gravityshop.co.uk website.
• By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions.
• Please note, these terms and conditions can change at any time, and it is up to you to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case of any changes.
• If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access this website.
• If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact us before placing an order.
• Gravityshop.co.uk is the website of N Mandeville trading as Gravity, 17 High Street, Newcastle, Staffordshire,ST5 1RB, United Kingdom. Registered VAT number GB670 49 68 07.
• The following terms and conditions will apply between you and Gravity, when you buy an item from gravityshop.co.uk. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- Your contract for purchases made through gravityshop.co.uk is with Gravity and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- You warrant that all details you provide to gravityshop.co.uk for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- During the registration process, you must choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and must only purchase from gravityshop.co.uk under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If you think someone else might know it, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Gravity as soon as possible.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order, we reserve the right to prosecute in the case of such orders.
- Gravity reserves the right to end our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:-
- you fail to make payment to us when due
- you breach any of our terms and conditions
- when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, enough information to let us to check the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity, we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on gravityshop.co.uk
You agree that if you break these Conditions, or any liabilities are incurred arising out of your use of this website, you will be responsible for any costs and expenses that we may incurr, including our legal expenses.
You will remain liable if someone else uses your account and/or personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent.
• You have the right to cancel the contract at any time from the moment you placed the order to seven working days after you receive your goods.
• You must contact us by email or telephone within this period to notify us of your cancellation.
• Goods must be returned to us within seven working days from date of cancellation in the condition they were supplied. The customer is responsible for the costs of returns.
• On receipt of cancelled items returned in their original condition, we will process a refund for the items only. Any packing costs incurred by us for delivery, will not be refunded.
• Your right to cancel does not apply to earrings.
Gravity is responsible for the website transaction.
Payments are made through a payment provider.
When you confirm your order you are directed to our payment provider Sagepay.com.and their secured page.
We do not receive or store any of your financial data.
Please ensure that prior to entering your payment details, you have been directed to the padlock secured Sagepay or Paypal page.